2021 csa Sign-up is Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in our CSA. Although 2021 sign-up is closed, you can still purchase our produce at the Whitney Farmstand on Saturdays along with other locally produced goods.
- CSA runs from June 12th through October 9th
- Standard and Deluxe sizes
- Pick up Saturdays at Whitney Farmstand (5525 Jennings Rd, Ann Arbor)
- Each share will contain a variety of fresh seasonal vegetables grown using organic methods. When possible we source local, heirloom varieties that are full of flavor and adapted to Michigan soils and climate
- Payment can be made through our Square site or in the form of a check. Checks should be made out to "Hindsight Farm LLC" and mailed to:
2950 W. Northfield Church Rd. Apt. 2, Ann Arbor MI 48105
- If paying by check, please email us ahead of time to confirm your registration.
Standard Share: $450
Comfortably feeds 2-3 people. Our most popular size.
Deluxe Share: $600
Feeds 4-5 people. Deluxe shares will generally include more “staple" vegetables than the Standard share. Occasionally, they will include unique items and varieties.
Please note: If you choose to pay through our online Square store, an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the base price of your CSA share. If you would like to pay with cash or check, contact us first to confirm your CSA choice and method of payment.
Community Supported Agriculture
CSAs are designed to help vegetable farmers get paid at the beginning of the season when expenses are high. Community members pay early in the year for an entire summer of food!
Every week, you'll be eating the freshest food that is in season.
We'll select the ripest veggies for you every week. Because not everything is available at the beginning of the season, the value of the share in early June may come out to be less than the calculated "price per share per week." Don't worry, the balance will be made up by the abundant harvests later in the summer.